Health care facility updates its name | Business
A Sauk County health care facility has shortened its name.
Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital & Clinics, headquartered in Prairie du Sac, will now be known as Sauk Prairie Healthcare, according to a news release Tuesday afternoon.
The health care facility said the name was changed to reflect the the new system, which evolved from a small hospital in 1956 to multiple facilities today in Black Earth, Plain, Spring Green, Lodi and Prairie du Sac.
The new Sauk Prairie Hospital, at 260 26th St. in Prairie du Sac, is expected to open in April, officials said.
Upcoming Events near Baraboo / Wisconsin Dells
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- American Family Insurance having success being green
- Sherwin Williams opens Middleton location
- Middleton Police Department notified about US HWY 12 construction
- Walker upset porn-viewing teacher keeping license; District releases statement
- Court papers: Sleepy driver veered off road multiple times before hitting, killing biker