Committee seeks applicants for 'Fairest of the Fair' | Business
Students sought for annual ambassador position
The Sauk County Agricultural Society search for the annual fair ambassador is underway.
The Fairest of The Fair committee is seeking a student to serve as the official hostess of the 2013 Sauk County Fair in July.
The committee is accepting applications through March 29. Organizers said the “Fairest of the Fair” works with the fair board to promote the event, attends community events as fair ambassador. Benefits include scholarship money and professional experience.
Applicants must be 18 years old by April 1, 2013, have a valid driver’s license and be a resident of Sauk County or an adjoining county (“with the majority of fair or school activities in Sauk County,” according to committee materials).
More information and the application are available online or from Kim Klicko at 608-393-1116.
Upcoming Events near Baraboo / Wisconsin Dells
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police: Pregnant woman sexually assaulted in ?violent? home invasion
- National, city, school leaders to focus on out-of-school-time programs
- Police: Blood, shell casings found outside east Madison restaurant
- Man accused of stabbing girlfriend 29 times pleads guilty
- Police: Man punched woman in SUV, punctured tires