Dells man indicted on child pornography charges | Crime
A Wisconsin Dells man was indicted Wednesday on suspicion of child pornography crimes, according to the Western District of Wisconsin U.S. Attorney’s office.
A federal grand jury sitting in Madison indicted Jodi Adamski, 45, on two counts of receiving, one count of possessing and one count of distributing child pornography.
U.S. Attorney John W. Vaudreuil’s office said Adamski would face a mandatory minimum sentence of five years and a maximum sentence of 20 years in federal prison on the distribution count and each of the two receiving counts if convicted.
Adamski would also face a maximum penalty of 10 years in federal prison on the possession count, according to a statement.
Upcoming Events near Baraboo / Wisconsin Dells
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Middleton police look for vehicle that caused injury crash
- Meeting to discuss possible path between Pheasant Branch, Graber Pond
- Mustard Day returns with tastings, free hot dogs, Mustard Custard
- No traffic through Branch St. at Maywood Ave. intersection Wednesday
- Branch St. reconstruction enters 2nd phase