Dells man indicted on child pornography charges | Crime
A Wisconsin Dells man was indicted Wednesday on suspicion of child pornography crimes, according to the Western District of Wisconsin U.S. Attorney’s office.
A federal grand jury sitting in Madison indicted Jodi Adamski, 45, on two counts of receiving, one count of possessing and one count of distributing child pornography.
U.S. Attorney John W. Vaudreuil’s office said Adamski would face a mandatory minimum sentence of five years and a maximum sentence of 20 years in federal prison on the distribution count and each of the two receiving counts if convicted.
Adamski would also face a maximum penalty of 10 years in federal prison on the possession count, according to a statement.
Upcoming Events near Baraboo / Wisconsin Dells
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- American Family Insurance having success being green
- Sherwin Williams opens Middleton location
- Middleton Police Department notified about US HWY 12 construction
- Walker upset porn-viewing teacher keeping license; District releases statement
- Court papers: Sleepy driver veered off road multiple times before hitting, killing biker