3-month urban enhancement project to hamper Hwy. 12 traffic | News
County officials said a $3 million infrastructure improvement project that begins next month will hamper traffic on about a quarter of a mile of roadway for about three months.
Sauk County said in a news release Wednesday that work on Highway 12 between Whitlock and Adams streets in Lake Delton will begin March 17.
The project will entail urban reconstruction including lighting enhancements across about two blocks.
Traffic will be reduced to one lane in each direction through June, when the project is scheduled for completion, officials said.
Access to businesses will be maintained during construction with limited short-term closures during construction, according to the release.
Upcoming Events near Baraboo / Wisconsin Dells
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Firefighters, construction company donate school supplies
- 7 schools to offer free breakfasts, lunches on school days
- Madison police chief, district officials to host community forums
- Cause of Apollo Way fire could take months to determine
- Local firefighter bikes cross county to honor fallen firefighters