3-month urban enhancement project to hamper Hwy. 12 traffic | News
County officials said a $3 million infrastructure improvement project that begins next month will hamper traffic on about a quarter of a mile of roadway for about three months.
Sauk County said in a news release Wednesday that work on Highway 12 between Whitlock and Adams streets in Lake Delton will begin March 17.
The project will entail urban reconstruction including lighting enhancements across about two blocks.
Traffic will be reduced to one lane in each direction through June, when the project is scheduled for completion, officials said.
Access to businesses will be maintained during construction with limited short-term closures during construction, according to the release.
Upcoming Events near Baraboo / Wisconsin Dells
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Author will discuss novel, sign books Thursday
- Middleton police look for vehicle that caused injury crash
- Meeting to discuss possible path between Pheasant Branch, Graber Pond
- Mustard Day returns with tastings, free hot dogs, Mustard Custard
- No traffic through Branch St. at Maywood Ave. intersection Wednesday